Friday, December 31, 2010

Out with the old... in with 2011.


In 2010 I…

Met the love of my life.

Taught myself how to cook.

Started a blog about it.

Went to Spain to visit a very dear friend.

Became a Maid of Honor to the best roommate ever.

Grew closer to my family and friends.

Got a new job.

Expanded my shoe collection.

And, I threw A LOT of dinner parties.

So tonight, to celebrate this amazing year, I am doing what I do best. Throwing a dinner party for my nearest and dearest. On the menu? Too much.

Appetizers - Baked brie, tuna tartar and shrimp cocktail.

Main – Lobster cob salad, root vegetable soup, ribeye with peppercorn steak sauce and butternut squash raviolis.

Dessert – Cupcakes and lots and LOTS of champagne.

Thank you all for making this the best year of my life. I couldn’t have done it with out you.

Love and Beer Floats
Angela

P.S. This is a serious party fridge.


P. P. S. See you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment