Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Aftermath

Now that I have finally recovered from the New Year's hang over, I wanted to share with you some photographic highlights of the New Years dinner party Eric and I threw. Hold on to your party hats people...



Tuna Tartar...



Butternut Squash Ravioli...




Marinating Ribeye...




Hard working host and hostess...




Beautiful assistant chef and shrimp cocktail...




Beautiful ladies...




Party Blake with the champagne of beers...



Party people...




Midnight kisses...




And one slightly tipsy dance party.




Oh yeah, and the aftermath...







I know, I know, it looks really bad. And this was after Lindsey did some picking up. But don't you worry your pretty little head. Saint Eric and his machine like cleaning abilities turned that mess into the best my apartment has ever looked. Until I get my hands on it again...

Love and Beer Floats
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment