Thursday, May 19, 2011

1 Candle on the Cake



One year ago, I started something that changed my world.

One year ago, I did something that sent me down a rabbit hole to the life path I never knew I wanted.

One year ago, I wrote a silly little post about crab cakes and I haven’t looked back since.



Starting the blog awoke things inside of me that I never knew existed.

I discovered a passion for cooking, a constant desire to write and a thirst for swapping stories and recipes.

In the last year, I’ve given a lot of thought to what the goal of the blog is. I came up with a few theories of why I was writing it, but none of them stuck or felt right.

Finally, I feel like I might be onto something. I think the real goal of the blog is to inspire people to do EVERYTHING in their power to discover what they love to do and then chase that thing down.

Chase it hard and chase it fast.

You just might catch it.

Love and Beer Floats
Angela



P.S. This is no way means that I’ve chased down my dream. I’m only a year in, and I know I have a long way to go till I’m strong enough and brave enough to really tackle that dream. Thanks for reading my chase.

1 comment: