Monday, September 17, 2012

Wedding Cake Success

Well my friends. Judgment day has come and gone.

And I’d like to say that I came through with flying colors.

Making the cake wasn’t really the problem. Traveling with the cake was the problem.

Luckily, I had a team of four bridesmaids and the father of the bride to assist in the cake transportation.

No one breathed, or moved, but we got it there in four pieces and managed to assemble it there without incident.

The cake looked beautiful.

 
The bride and groom looked beautiful.

 
All of the girls who helped looked beautiful.


And even better than being beautiful, the cake was delicious.

So delicious, that the uncle of the groom actually hugged me when he found out I made the cake.

Success!

If you want to make your own hug worthy cake, you can make this or this
 with this.

Love and Beer Floats
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment