Sunday, October 24, 2010

Stuck in a Rut

Lately, I feel like I’ve been in a bit of a rut. Sure, I have been cooking and working on my jewelry, but apparently, I am not meant to have a routine. Luckily, I am getting really excited because I’m pretty sure my rut is about to come to a screeching halt. Be prepared because I’m sure I’ll do a whole lot of whining about how busy I am even though I have been secretly wishing to be crazy busy for the last four weeks.

Here is what is on the agenda for the next couple of weeks. I’m hitting the traveling dinner circuit and I’m hitting it hard.

October 26th-New Food Tuesdayz Halloween edition at Shireen’s house.

October 29th-Cousin Mike and his six (yes, that is correct) kids are coming down for dinner at my parents. Anyone have any kid friendly recipes? Send them my way PULEEEZE!

November 2nd-New Food Tuesdayz the Roxy Customer Service edition. I’ll be cooking up a huge feast for my department at work. This will be the most I’ve ever cooked for. Oh, and did I mention it is at a house that looks like a barn? Yes. A barn.


Halloween celebrations fall somewhere in there, but I really don’t have the brain capacity to think about that right now.

Hopefully all these activities will pull me out of my rut and help me to not feel like this anymore…


Love and Beer Floats
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment