Monday, October 25, 2010

Blow Me Away


In most parts of the world, winter means cold. Winter brings rain and sleet and snow. But not in sunny SoCal. Winter means Santa Ana winds.

I am the first to scream out loud that I hate the wind, but there is something about the combo of dry heat and crisp whispering wind that makes me feel at home. Sure, it sparks raging fires, dirties everything with dead plant particals and ruins my good hair day, but right before all that happens, it's pretty awesome.

So, if you happen to be in my neck of the woods tonight, you should probably sleep with your window cracked just enough to hear the secrets outside. And if not, well then be jealous.

Oh ya, and get excited for french food tomorrow.

Love and Beer Floats
Angela

1 comment:

  1. santa ana winds would taste better with bacon.

    ReplyDelete