Friday, June 18, 2010

featured restaurant: Postino's


To me, there is nothing better than a restaurant that has though of every single detail. Making delicious food can be a pretty simple task, but creating a complete sensory experience it a serious challenge. When someone has though of everything from lighting to the chocolate covered corn nuts, and from the chocolate covered corn nuts to the toilet paper, I am seriously impressed.

Last weekend, Lish and I headed to Phoenix to visit her family and a couple of friends. It was in the heart of Phoenix that I was taken to Postino's. This HOT (it is in Arizona) hot spot is an impressive wine bar with unique snacks and a phenomenal motto...


On the menu, a dozen bruscetta options both sweet and savory, paninis with rich delicious soup and an amazing caramel sunday complete with chocolate dipped corn nuts and a pretzel. Yes, you read right... chocolate dipped corn nuts. Bomb.

Roasted Red Pepper, Tomato, Apples and Brie and Artichoke


I can't remember what I ordered but it was delicious


Pure Amazing!!!


And I was so pleased when I went to the restroom and found these... now this is detail people!


If you are in the Phoenix, I definatly recommend stopping in!

Plus... who doesn't love a good sangria???


Love and Beer Floats
Angela

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing and it is perfect timing that you posted this because I am going to Phoenix with the fam next weekend. I'm def going to have us stop there for dinner one night!

    ReplyDelete