Sunday, January 5, 2014

Taking 2014 By Storm


Happy January my friends! I’m currently cuddling under the covers in a New York hotel room trying to escape the “real” cold. I take back all the things I’ve ever said about being cold in California. I truly do not understand COLD. It was only in the thirties today. Tuesday is supposed to have a HIGH of twelve. TWELVE. I don’t even own enough clothes to stay warm in these frigid conditions. And I have a LOT of clothes.

But that is neither here nor there.

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year filled with joy, reflection and desire for growth. As I tend to do around this time, I spent the first day of the year reviewing and setting goals and resolutions. In the years since I started resolving to improve, I learned to cook, started this blog, became a better sister/daughter/friend/human, grown leaps and bounds in my career and found a true partner in life. So I’m keeping it rolling in 2014.

And I have a really solid feeling that 2014 is going to be a stand out for me and my nearest and dearest. Big things are going to be headed my way. I can feel it.

The first of which is already coming down pipe.

After almost four years of New Food Tuesdayz, it’s time for a bit of a change.

Deep breath, don’t panic. I’m not quitting cooking or the blog. On the contrary. Both my food and this little diary of mine are going to get an overhaul.

Tuesdayz will still be about food in the Samuels house, but less about NEW and more about BETTER. It is time to push the limits of what I can do and really prefect the best of the six hundred plus dishes I’ve already made.

The new focus will be on taking recipes that are already on the site and updating them to be as close to perfect as possible.

It’s time for QUALITY over QUANTITY.

Get excited for new beginnings, because I know I am.

Love and Beer Floats
Angela  

No comments:

Post a Comment