Saturday, July 3, 2010

going international


Fountain Show at Plaza de Espana

Spain is pretty amazing. Everywhere you are confronted with beautiful old buildings, sandy beaches and amazing mountains with castles and olympic villages and parks... oh my! Ok... that was pretty lame. But I think this place is pretty impressive. However, I can't say I have been super impressed with the food. I think this might have to do with the fact that I am in a very tourist driven area. The best things I have eaten haven't been exactly "Spanish." Although I did have some amazing paella, I'm not sure my burger...


kabob...


and pizza with crepes...


really count as spanish cuisine. So I have decided to take things into my own hands. Today, Eric and I hit the major market and tonight I will tackle one of my favorite foods. Langostino with a garlic butter sauce, a delicious pasta and a beautiful salad. I'll keep you posted!


Love and Beer Floats
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment