Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fear.

Not one dish, meal, ingredient or person coming to dinner has ever made me nervous. Until tonight. Tonight I had requests. For meatloaf. Um... yes... someone requested meatloaf. And it terrifies me.



Google believes that when I look up images of meatloaf, this is what I want. Google is very very wrong. No one wants images of this meatloaf.

We are talking good old fashioned meatloaf. The kind your mom makes. On Wednesday night. The exact dish I have never had. Ever. I know, I know. I really offended you when I told you I don't like lasagna. Well, it's true. I have also never had meatloaf. I'm sorry. I swear I had a normal childhood.

Well, the bottom line is... I have no idea what meatloaf looks/tastes like. So cooking it has me really really nervous. But, I have done a lot research on the subject, and I hope my meatloaf turns out beautiful like this...


and not terrifying and horrid like this.


Wish me luck... I'll need it.

Love and Beer Floats
Angela

1 comment:

  1. my eyes are watering from laughing so hard! you'll do fine! it will probably be the yummiest meatloaf ever. you should listen to meatloaf's greatest hits while cooking it. just for fun.

    ReplyDelete